Tuesday, June 20, 2006

La cancion de Mi vida


This is how the story ends



people I know places I go make me feel tongue tied I can see how people look down they're on the inside here's where the story ends people I see, weary of me showing my good side I can see how people look down I'm on the outside here's where the story ends ooh here's where the story ends it's that little souvenir of a terrible year which makes my eyes feel sore oh I never should have said the books that you read were all I loved you for it's that little souvenir of a terrible year which makes me wonder why & it's the memories of the shed that make me turn red surprise surprise surprise crazy I know, places I go make me feel so tired I can see how people look down I'm on the outside oh here's where the story ends ooh here's where the story ends it's that little souvenir of a terrible year which makes my eyes feel sore & who ever would've thought the books that you brought were all I loved you for oh the devil in me said go down to the shed I know where I belong but the only thing I ever really wanted to say was wrong, was wrong, was wrong it's that little souvenir of a colorful year which makes me smile inside so I cynically, cynically say the world is that way surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise here's where the story ends ooh here's where the story ends

  Esta canción explica lo que dije anteriormente ….te extraño no se porque!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

="always">Express Yourself LIVE